THE LEARNING CURVE DAYCARE, LLC
We believe LEARNING is a JOURNEY
and each ADVENTURE along the way
should be filled with
Each classroom at The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC
will represent a different destination and the activities, materials, and environment will be specifically designed with developmental ages and milestones in mind. Please visit your child's class page to see what exciting things are being planned!
*Children will be placed in classes based on age and/or developmental abilities
The 2013-2014 school year curriculum for the
THREE and FOUR YEAR OLD CLASSES
will be provided by FUNSHINE EXPRESS.
- The curriculum is based on current research and sound educational theories of early childhood learning and development to build school readiness skills.
- A wide range of hands-on, interactive materials will be provided to allow children to experiment and explore their surroundings and build self-esteem and enthusiasm for learning.
- Activities foster creativity, as well as promote emotional, cognitive, social and physical development.
- The program encourages family involvement and the theory that the adult's role in the classroom is to support children's interests and learning needs.
- A non-denominational Christian supplement will be used to teach children about the Word of God in a kid-friendly manner.