THE LEARNING CURVE DAYCARE, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
About The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC
The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC is owned and operated by
April Morgan and Jessica Baker.
April Hutchinson Morgan, M.Ed., NBCT
- Mother of 3
- National Board Certified Teacher in Early Childhood through Young Adolescence: Exceptional Needs Specialist
- Master of Education
- Certified in Early Childhood Intervention, Physical Education, and Mild Moderate Special Education.
- 22 years of teaching experience in high school special education, elementary through Jr.High Academically Gifted (reading and math) and fourteen years in Early Childhood Intervention servicing children ages three to five.
- Three years experience providing services to special needs children, birth through 3 years of age, through Early Steps
Jessica Huszar Baker, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Mother of 2
- Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Prior Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Previous Licensure from the Louisiana Board of Examiners of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- 9 years experience with Livingston Parish Public Schools as a Speech-Language Pathologist providing services to children ages 3-21.
- Served as clinical supervisor of graduate students from Southeastern Louisiana University
- Experience as supervisor of Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellows and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Located off I-12 between Albany and Holden exits.
- 4 car covered portico for pick-up and drop-off.
- Accept multiple payment options: cash, check, credit/debit card payments and ACH auto Pay on a weekly, bimonthly or monthly basis.
- Stretch and Grow during summer program.
- Seasonal photos by a local photographer will be offered throughout the year at an additional charge.
- Separate fenced-in playgrounds for younger and older children with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment.
- Entrance to classrooms only accessible to authorized persons with security code for keypad entry.
- Video monitoring in all areas.
- CPR trained staff at facility at all times.
- Developmentally appropriate program to promote moral, social/emotional, physical, and cognitive skills in a nurturing environment.
- Students will leave The Learning Curve Daycare, LLC prepared for the transition to the kindergarten curriculum through collaboration with the local public system.